Planning a summer get-away? Prepare yourself for those international Big Time Dates with these tips.
- Join A Wedding Party
- Canela Men’s Society Festival – This is an important part of the marriage ritual of the Canela indigenous people of Maranhão, northern Brazil. The premarital ‘service’ includes sequential sex with fifteen to twenty men. If the bride-to-be does well, she’ll earn payments of meat from the men.
- Rome – Marriage is celebrated with a wedding orgy in which the husband’s friends have intercourse with the bride, with witnesses standing by. (note: possible b.c./a.d. mix up here)
- Bring a machete
- There are four ways to date in Ethiopia:
- Arranged marriage
- Courtship or dating after a friendly meeting
- Abduction, such as during a blood feud between families
- Go to China on November 11th
- Each year November 11 has become an unofficial holiday known as when singles are encouraged to make an extra effort to find a partner. You’re sure to find some easy dates.
- Sign Up With The Government
- Singapore’s largest dating service, Social Development Unit, is a government-run dating system.
- While the Iranian government “condemns dating and relationships”, it promotes marriage with “Courtship classes” where students can “earn a diploma” after sitting through weekly tests and “hundreds of hours of education”
Comment below with your vacation dating tips and stories.